Friday, July 11, 2008

I'm getting ready for college!

My major accomplishment for this week was attending SOAR, or freshmen orientation at USU. They gave me way too much info for one day... but I learned a lot and I got to meet my academic advisors. They were amazing! All the staff was very willing to help answer my questions and let me know that if I ever need help I can contact them. I'm feeling a lot better now about going up in a few short weeks, but it's still going to be crazy! A few of the classes I need to take are full... which means I get to keep checking back online to see if they might open up, so right now I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
I checked out my aparment yesterday... and I think I'm going to love it! It's small, but in a cozy kind of way. It's called Avocet Apartments, and I'm moving in August 23rd. Ahhh! that seems so soon! I guess I'd better get busy getting ready. I'm still working on a quilt for my bedspread, and I still have to find shower curtains and utinsels, but other than that I think I'm mostly set. Horray for life!

No comments: