Basically this page is just for a few of my ideas. Crumbs of tasty thoughts, feelings, or general news. Enjoy!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Settling In
So life here at USU isn't too complicated... yet. Mostly I'm keeping busy with school. I found the job of my dreams as a playground supervisor at the Edith Bowen Lab School here on campus. Jaelise, my roommate, is keeping herself on her toes with a dizzying social life. School has only been in session for a week and she's already got boy problems. I'm still working on making friends... I'm taking it a lot slower than she is. But I really like my roommates! Camille is from Huntington Utah, and Whitney is from California. We are all very different, but we get along well. USU is an amazing school, I'm glad I chose to come up here. I love the atmosphere, but I'm not particularly looking forward to freezing my fanny off this winter...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment