It's a beautiful thing - I wish I could say it's overrated and really mean it.
I average about three hours of sleep during each night of the week - it's a good night when I get four. The past two nights I've only gotten two hours each, and man alive, it's catching up with me. I miss the days when I got 8 hours every night and I actually understood what it felt like to not be tired. Yes ladies and gentlemen- that is possible when you get enough sleep every night (the not feeling tired.)
This 4am junk is killing me.....
However- in order to not be a complete complainer during this post I would like to point out two silver linings:
1. I am getting really good at naps- and falling asleep quickly (I can fall asleep in probably less than 2 minutes; which I have never been able to do before)- and I have had some crazy interesting dreams during my sporadic nap taking.
2. I am sure I am more amusing to be around since my brain is only partly functioning :D
1 comment:
It's really quite amazing what real sleep does for you. I was shocked. I thought I was getting enough, but I really wasn't... I'm still trying to train myself OUT of the nap taking mode, in hopes I can stay awake through my classes this fall...
Post a Comment