Thursday, October 8, 2009

Isn't it funny...

that no matter how tired I am... I still never go to bed on time.

that even if I know I should be doing homework... if it's not due the next day I feel like it's ok to procrastinate it.

that even if I want to feel one way... I can still feel another way.

that a silly homemade pinata makes college kids grin and say "SWEET!"

that I move to Logan in order to endure freezing winters just at the time in my life when I decide I prefer warm weather?

how laughing can fix just about any grumpy mood I'm in.

that I have to worry about being 'too nice' to people I want to be friends with because they may wonder about my "ulterior motives."

how newspaper can be used in so many diverse ways? And how with a little creativity it can make so many memories?

that I am STILL eating our roommate 'mush' that we made last week.

that I'm completely broke... and having the time of my life.

that I can actuallyl get things done when I am so scatterbrained I'd lose my own head if it weren't screwed on?

2 comments:

Breanna said...

You're cute! Absolutely wonderful! I always love your blogs!

Snoopy said...

Aw Krystal I love you :)How did the newspapering go...? hehe