So I've been thinking lately about lots of different things... and I've come to a couple interesting conclusions, and raised a lot of questions for myself.
1. I think way too much. This falls under the category of conclusions.
2. I'm a more complicated individual than I thought I was. (Also a conclusion.)
3. I really wish that I could understand people better.
4. If I could see the outcome of possible decisions and scenario's would I choose to view them before making a decision?? This should be an easy question... but it isn't for me.
5. I need to work on being more patient.
6. Is happiness just found in the little things? I'm leaning towards the conclusion that it's a combination of little AND big things....
7. I thought I knew what I needed to be happy... and I'm pretty sure I still do, but I'm not sure how to define what some of those things look like anymore.
8. What does a body (specifically me) truly NEED to be happy?
9. How much does getting what you really want help overall life satisfaction?
10. What if you really want one thing, and you know that you might need something different? Which one do you pick if you can only have one?
11. Is it easier to change what your head says or what your heart says?
... Like I said. I think too much.
No comments:
Post a Comment