Tuesday, November 25, 2014

In which too much money is spent and life direction is changed...

So I started this post probably... um... a month and a half... two months ago? And it never got finished. But it's probably time I remedied that.

Guess what? Sometimes you feel prompted to change your entire life direction. And it's scary and crazy and intimidating, but it also feels so good... so good.

I could bore you with background details, but I think it's better to keep it short and simple.

I spent way too much money on a GMAT prep course, and am now studying for this giant 4 hour test, so that I can take it (hopefully next month), so that I can put together an application for BYU's MBA program. And if I get in and get some sort of scholarship, I'm going to quit my job and get my masters degree. Then I'll figure out how to change the world.... hopefully.

Am I crazy? Yup. Pretty sure I am.

But hey. I only get to write my life story once, and I think this'll be a pretty decent plot twist, also I think the character development will be phenomenal. Should make things interesting at the very least.

Wish me luck. I'm gonna need it.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Like like like :)