So why is a social life necessary anyways?
I've been thinking about it.
Basically people need people. Which seems obvious, but why???
I bet you had to pause to think about that one didn't you?
This is the answer I came up with: If I don't know anyone, I can't help anyone. And then I break down and feel like a worthless piece of junk, which doesn't help anything, ever, at all. So I need to have friends so that I can help other people. Cause that's what I am here for.
Guess I'd better start talking to people more.
3 comments:
John Gay comes to mind, not because he lacked a social life, but because as long as I've know him he never seemed to have crushes on girls. I always thought that was so odd.
This is relative-ish. For some people social life isn't as necessary...
Ok, so I'm not going to leave any insights, but, how did I miss that you had a blog?
I'm following this as soon as I can remember how to do that... which might be a while.
- Sarah Lynne Ogden
Everyone needs friends. I don't care how broad your scope of socialization is. But everyone needs at least one friend.
Sorry you missed my blog Saralyn... I didn't really announce it when I started one.
Post a Comment