Basically this page is just for a few of my ideas. Crumbs of tasty thoughts, feelings, or general news. Enjoy!
Friday, June 5, 2009
Rock Climbing
So last saturday I went rock climbing for the first time ever. It was so much fun :D. And we didn't go to a quarry, we went outside, which made it all the better.
This is my point of view looking up towards all the people who decided to go on a mini hike.... It was a pretty sweet view.
This is Bennett.... he was trusting enough to let me hold his life in my hands while he was the lead climber, and then he saved me from killing myself while I tried to climb up the rock. Thanks :) This is him probably laughing at my attempts to get myself over the 'hard spot.' It probably wouldn't have been that bad if I were more adept at climbing... but I wasn't quite tall enough.... drat mother nature.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like a fun group :D
I saw you the other night at Institute but you didn't see me. We stopped in to look for Jeremy and left really quick so I didn't get to say 'hi'.
Anyways, "Hi, How have you been? I haven't seen you in ages, it feels like I hardly know you anymore!"
Rock climbing is so fun! I haven't been in a while. I went for the first time with Rich on one of our dates.
Post a Comment