Sunday, June 6, 2010

GUESS WHAT?!?

Did you guess yet?

Did you?

Really???



Well, here's what I am so excited to share:
There is a boy who really likes me. And I really like him. So we decided to date.

It's kinda scary. And kinda fun. And kinda surreal. And kinda a dream come true.

I like it.

4 comments:

David Val said...

Lady,
You are a sweet, charming, lovely girl. I might be a little biased but any guy would be crazy not to ant to spend time with you.

Love,
Uncle David

Chess said...

Oh yay! I love your last 3 lines. So true. It's terrifying, but it's so fun, you're willing to go through it. Have fun, my dear!

Snoopy said...

LIKE LIKE LOVE :)

Mimi said...

Dreams really do come true!! - -but I guess we will know it is really true -when the facebook pages show "taken, or in a relationship" or whatever the funny thing is!

you two are really good for each other! I am glad you are dating!! Maybe.....this might.....be the one!! Guess time will tell!!!