Do you ever have a suspicion? A sneaky inkling... that you don't tell to anyone? Because it's kind of ridiculous, and you can't be certain of it at all... yet it is still very much a suspicion in the back of your little mind.
And then when it comes true and you find out you were right, you want to jump up, shout at the world and yell "I told you so!!!" at the top of your lungs.
But you can't, because you didn't tell anyone about your premonition.
And then there are those sometimes... when you just can't resist telling someone "I knew that would happen." And they think you are crazy, and tell you that you are full of it.
But secretly, you are full of smug satisfaction, because there is something so nice about being right - even if no one knows about it. Hehehe
2 comments:
You're only making me suspicious with this post. Haha! ;-)
(I know the feeling very well.)
Okay, this post is just plain annoying, because you're doing a great job of keeping all of us wondering what the heck you're talking about. Now I'm curious. Seriously, Krysta... :P But yeah, I know what you mean.
Post a Comment