Thursday, April 7, 2011

I think God likes to laugh at me.

In fact, I hope he does. Because I know I give him plenty of opportunities to chuckle.

This weekend I told him what was what. And then he chuckled, and I can just envision him shaking his head as he replied with something along the lines of: "If you really think you can fix it yourself go ahead darlin, but you aren't going to get anywhere but frustrated. Goofball. If you'd just be patient I told you I'll take care of it."

And then I smiled a sheepish smile and conceded that He's right.


Cause let's face it. He's always right.
And that my friends is a very very good thing.

1 comment:

Alex Jackson said...

Ha! It was a good story indeed. I get laughed at quite a bit too. Well actually I think God just shakes His head and thinks, "When will she learn? Here we go again."

...I wonder what Heavenly Father's laugh even sounds like.