Sunday, April 10, 2011

Wackee 6 is VERY Good for the Soul


I love this game.

Especially when I get to play with Camille, Carrie, David, Brian and Jeff.
Especially especially when the girls combined scores are beating the boys.
And especially especially especially when I'm beating David and he gets worked up about it.

Like tonight -- when I was over a hundred points ahead of everyone.

Yup. This game blesses my life.

2 comments:

Snoopy said...

Remind me never to get on your bad side... and to ALWAYS be your partner in this game... hehehe

Carrie said...

Snoopy-- for the record, that is a VERY good plan. But, we all quite like it when we're on Krystal's team... I love this game too! :D Especially when Krystal and David get all sorts of competitive, Camille is everyone's scapegoat, Brian uses it as a test of character, and I come from behind and nearly oust Krystal out for her title of Reigning Queen... That's all. ;) hehe.