Thursday, June 2, 2011

Camille tells me stories to cheer me up.

"once,
there was a beautiful girl named Krystal
and there was a handsome prince named ping. and he was from china. and he wasn't dumb like most boys are
and Krystal went to China, and there was a chipmunk there named Larry
And Larry said "Krystal, guess what? normally when i'm around, it means you have to do a lot of waiting or fighting or whatever so you can receive they key to the heart of the one you treasure
But Ping is so madly in love with you, that he already did all the work for you, so you don't have to do it. Because he loves you lots and lots

And so, Krystal was so happy. and she met ping, and he was everything she hoped for and more. and he was good at chasing girls
and he asked girls on dates
and he was really funny
and teased Krystal a lot
and they lived happily ever after.
the end"

I like that girl. And her stories too :)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I like that girl too. And her stories A LOT!!! And p.s. I miss your faces and we really really really need to play soon, or I just might go CRAZY! Bleh. Anywho- I need you to tell me a bedtime story again sometime soon. Love you lots and lots.

Alex Jackson said...

Haha that was THE best story I have ever heard ever! Love ya!