Thursday, July 28, 2011

Believe it or not....

This afternoon I got home from work, and noticed that my fish was unusually active. As in: he was wiggling back and forth. A lot.Usually he just chills in the corner of the tank... so I stopped to watch the odd behavior, and realized:

He's wiggling in time to the music. Seriously.

So I watched. And he kept dancing. And I kept watching, and he kept wiggling.

So I turned around, picked up the remote and turned off the music player. At which point, Fender quit wiggling and went back to his corner.

That's right ladies and gents. My fish dances. He dances in time even.

Bet your fish isn't that cool ;)

4 comments:

Snoopy said...

I love this. I love this SO much. I love this SO SO much that I want to go out and buy a betta fish right now and start playing music right next to his tank until he figures it out. You have the coolest fish ever.

Chess said...

I had a fish. After a year and a half, he died. But I don't think Toby D. Gopher danced. You're just lucky! :)

Taylor said...

This is AMAZING! I need to meet this amazing dancing fish! For REALS!!!!

Daniel said...

You have to post a video. Find some Queen and have your fish rock out.