Thursday, August 25, 2011

I think today....

I'll go to China.

Sound like a good idea to you?

Yup. China. Seems like a happening place to be. Ha!

So yes. Today is the long awaited day my friends. I am braving the unknown, heading into a completely crazy sitamacation, and I'm so excited. SO SO excited. I'll be there for the next 4 months.

It's kinda crazy how life turns out sometimes. When I stop and think about how everything has fallen so perfectly together to allow me this opportunity-- I can't deny that it's what the Lord wants me to be doing now. I'm all packed, I'm pumped, and I am ready to go. The only thing I'm not ready for is saying goodbye to my family. That one will be tough.

I've created a special blog for my Chinese adventuring. krystalinchina.blogspot.com. I'll be posting pictures and updates of my adventures. Therefore: this blog here you are reading might feel a little bit neglected for the next few months. I'll probably still pop in to muse occasionally, but if you'd like to read about Chinese adventures, and you are getting frustrated that they aren't showing up here -- you'll need to head on over to my other site.

Goodbye for now my friends! Or as they say in China: ZAI JIAN!

No comments: