So yesterday was my birthday. And I was spoiled. My Mom came and brought me lunch at work, my kids all behaved and sang me songs, and by the end of the day my desk was covered with flowers and balloons and cards. Which made me feel so happy :) The only downside was the trip taking the balloons and flowers out to the car, where the wind was trying to carry me and my belongings away - and as I fought that wind and I'm sure I presented a graceful image to the world as I whipped around trying to keep the balloons from tangling around me and the flowers as I spit hair out of my mouth.
After work my Grandparents took my Mom and I to dinner at PF Changs. The food was good - but I must confess that I didn't enjoy the rice -- I'm too much of a rice snob now... haha.
Later Taylor came over and we watched Captain America. Can I just say that he is awesome? He's probably my favorite Marvel hero, just in case you were dying to know that.
So yes. Now I'm 22 years young. Which seems to amaze everyone at work. Go me I guess :)
1 comment:
I'm sorry I missed your birthday, Love. I'm glad it was a happy one :) Love you!
Post a Comment