I have been called to serve as a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I will be entering the Provo MTC on November 7th. Shortly after that I will be heading to serve in Melbourne Australia for 18 months.
I was in shock when I got my call. Australia didn't even cross my mind - but I am excited to go. I am excited to share the Gospel. I know that it's true and it's what makes me happy, so I will love sharing it with those around me. It'll be hard. And this blog will not be the same for a while, but that's ok cause going will be worth it. I know it's what my Heavenly Father wants me to do right now, and there is great peace and strength that comes from that knowledge.
2 comments:
OH. MY. HECK. I have friends there!! I do! They read my blog. They are born again Christians, I think, so here's your first referral. :P Maybe I can get their addresses, and you can take them something from me, and then who knows! :-)
So excited for you!! Love you Krystal. I think you are going to make a wonderful missionary!!
Post a Comment