What is true beauty?
It's does not lie in our face, our clothes, or even our words. True beauty is shown through what we give of our spirit, the kind things that we do for those around us. I believe each person has a beautiful spirit, and they become a beautiful person when they show it through service towards their fellow man.
So it's interesting that everyone get's caught up in looking beautiful, when the only way to be truly beautiful is to forget to spend that extra hour in front of the mirror and choose instead to spend it helping someone else.
3 comments:
You've probably already seen this, but it's still one of my favorites. :)
http://www.campaignforrealbeauty.com/flat4.asp?id=6909
I heart you. A lot. I have a quote on my mirror that says something to the effect of, nothing makes someone more beautiful than having the Spirit with them...
Gosh you are awesome!! You must have been raised right or something! Your mother would certainly be proud :)
Post a Comment