I've been working on this project for my AT class... and have been having WAY too much fun:

This is me while I completely covered myself with wood shavings... you couldn't even see my skin! But I had fun using the power tools..... he he he.

It fell apart.... and took us a good 15 minutes... if not longer... to put back together. If you are ever modifying a calk gun DO NOT let the springs fall out. If at all possible don't let the rod come out either.... or else you WILL regret it. I will say we finally did get it back together and we were all so happy we jumped up and gave a cheer. This is Stan helping me try to get it back together...

He gave up and left the three of us to fend for ourselves. I'm the one on the left, Lyndsay is in the middle and Raelyn is on the right. We got it all by ourselves....eventually :)
After we got our first prototype put together we went trekking across campus to the institute building to test our device. Lyndsay insisted I push her in a wheelchair and then proceeded to be difficult... the pill :)

Later when we went back to test it again we took motorized scooters :). Lyndsay and I shared... and she tried to kill me once by running into a door, and then later when that didn't succeed she tried to cut my hip and thigh off by ramming them into an elevator.... I'm warning anyone who ever drives with her.... be careful!
So these probably won't make much sense if you don't know what my project was. The brief explanation is: we built a coin machine gun for a guy in a wheelchair. If you want to know more about it.... just ask :) I'll talk your ear off.
And who ever said school is boring? Tee hee, they were wrong! I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment