The award is called the Liebster award. Liebster is a German word that means sweet, kind, nice, dear, beloved, lovely, valued and welcome. (Or so I've heard.)
*Jen's note: Google Translate says it means "dearest." Not that Google Translate is always perfect, but you never know...
Here are the rules:
1. Post 11 random facts about yourself.
2. Answer 11 questions the tagger has asked you, and give 11 questions to the people you've tagged.
3. Choose 11 deserving bloggers (or as many as you can) and tag them in your post. (REMEMBER!! The people that you tage HAVE to have less than 200 followers).
3. Tell them you've tagged them.
4. No tag backs.
5. Display this picture on your blog:
11 Random facts about me:
1. I am a true Aggie.
2. I really dislike hotdogs, I believe they're about as close as you can get to eating warm rubber.
3. After years of failed attempts to whistle, I can now successfully get one one note. Still working on the 2nd one.
4. I bite my lip when I don't know what to say.
5. I'm going on a mission to Melbourne Australia in 61 days.
6. I love dark chocolate, but I'm not a really a fan of milk chocolate.
7. Once upon a time I could only sleep laying on my side - but after lots of travel time I learned to make myself fall asleep in just about any position.
8. I've ridden a bike along one of the oldest walls in China.
9. I've been kicked by a horse - and I'll still go riding.
10. I've never passed out, gotten stitches, or had a broken bone.
11. I believe in miracles.
Here are my answers to the questions Jen asked:
1. What is your favorite childhood memory?
The one that popped to mind first is from when I was super super little.... My Papa (I lived with my Grandparents) came home with what was probably a cell phone and he took the house phone and put me in one room with it, and then walked across the kitchen into a new room. I could still see him but he was on the other side of the house. He called me on the phone and I could hear his voice in the phone and see him at the same time. I thought that was pretty spiffy at the time.
2. If you could choose any airport to have a layover in, which would it be and why?
Seoul Korea. That airport is amazing. And they have Chili pepper plants for decor. Although... as bad as LAX is, it's kinda fun to make fun of while you're there....
3. What is your favorite book?
That's not a fair question.
4. What do you do when you have a short 15 minute block of free time?
Read. Call a friend. Blog..... depends on the mood :)
5. Have you ever collected anything? What?
Dolls. Sorta... I used to get them as gifts, so I would keep them and display them in my room. I don't have a ton, but it's probably the best collection I've got.
6. What is the craziest place you've ever been?
China. Those roads and drivers... if you only knew....
7. What is in the trunk of your car (or if you don't have a car, what is at the bottom of your backpack?)
Currently in the trunk of my car (apart from the spare tire, tools, and brake fluid...) A slackline, frisbee, stuffed animal, and a giant twister mat.
8. If you had to be an animal, what would you be and why?
Probably a bird, I think flying would be legit.
9. What's the best prank you've ever played?
Bahaha.... probably the time I stole all of someones right shoes (just the right ones) and passed them out to a bunch of people. I told each person with a shoe only one other person who had them. It was so great :)
10. Who is your hero and why?
I kind of have this reverence for people who teach preschool. I think they're both crazy and amazing.
11. What do you think the perfect age is - and why?
2. You're old enough to walk around and young enough to not get in trouble because everything you do is still cute.
Ok. Now I guess I get to nominate a few people.
Alex at Sunshine in my Soul
Crysta at In Crysta's World
Taylor at Thoughts of a Peanut
Please nominated friends, answer these questions:
1. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
2. What is your dream job and why?
3. What is your earliest memory?
4. What is your favorite smell?
5. If you could wake up anywhere tomorrow and spend 1 day there, where would it be and why?
6. What accomplishment are you most proud of in your life?
7. If you had 24 hours left to live, starting now, realistically what would you do with those 24 hours?
8. If you had 1 super power, what would it be?
9. What do you daydream about most often?
10. What is the neatest place you've ever been?
11. What is your favorite thing to wear and why?

1 comment:
Yay! The prank question was just for you :) I remember that prank. Although I usually never fill these things out, this one was kind of fun - especially since you get to make up the questions to ask people :)
Post a Comment