I've never been a TV person - when people talk about their favorite TV shows and which ones they make sure they're home to catch... I'm never in the loop. Or when they crack jokes about the Office or other well known comedies, I don't understand. Ever. Because I don't take the time to sit down and watch the tube. And I've always liked that about myself.
Then I moved to China. Where you can watch just about anything online for free. And I got sick, and had to stay at home for a while in bed... and my roommate introduced me to this wonderful little murder mystery series that I kinda went crazy watching...
As in: I think I watched 2 and a half seasons in a week or something like that....
Hey! What can I say? I had pneumonia. What else was I going to do?
Now here's the thing. This lovely little TV series... well the 5th season started on Monday. Only... I haven't caught up yet on the series yet, and I don't want to start watching the 5th season it if I haven't finished the 4th one yet.
So my finger has been hovering above the purchase button for the 4th season of Castle on amazon for probably 15 minutes... while I try to find a way to justify spending 30 bucks on one season of a TV series.
This is kind of a moral dilemma for me. I never thought I would ever be the kind of person who would ever even consider purchasing a season of a TV series....
I really don't want to buy it. But then I know I'm just going to think about it if I don't.
What to do... what to do... *sigh*
2 comments:
Rich and I both love Castle. We just watched the new show last night, it was so good. I would check the library. We used to check out movies/tv series there for free it was great.
And here I thought you were going to talk about illegally downloading it or something. If the library doesn't have it, just buy the darn thing. You deserve a present from yourself every so often. :)
Post a Comment