Friday, September 28, 2012

Dream People

Question: How awkward is it to tell someone that you don't know all that well that they were in your dream last night?

I dream a lot. I'm one of those lucky people who can even remember their dreams fairly often and fairly well. And people that I know are usually in my dreams. In fact, if I know you chances are you'll show up at some point. Most people do - so for me when I dream about someone I don't think much of it.

But then I think that maybe it's kind of awkward to tell my friends, especially those guy friends that I don't know super well: "Oh hey! You were in my dream last night."

Last night there was some sort of weird performance going in my backyard, and I was passing notes back and forth to this guy. I asked him what his favorite scripture story about obedience was. And he sent back a note about how it was when Ammon cuts of all those arms.

Which makes absolutely no sense whatsover.

Story of my life. It usually makes very little sense...

2 comments:

Alex Jackson said...

Bahaha! Love it!

Jen said...

Nice! Sometimes I tell people that they were in my dream. They laugh, and then I tell them about the dream, and then they usually do kind of a courtesy laugh while I can tell that inside they're thinking, okaaaaayyy.... weird. :) You have been in my dreams several times. One time you only spoke Chinese, and it was super annoying. Especially because it was at my wedding.