Thursday, October 11, 2012

Lots of people... lots and lots and lots...

This Sunday lots of people who I know - as in, most of the people who I care about in this world, are coming to Mapleton to listen to me give a talk. Then afterwards I'll get to hug all of them. I am excited to see them. I know that I'll feel overwhelmed by the amount of people who care about me. Because I'm lucky to have lots of people who love me. 

But at the same time --- giving a talk in front of just about everyone I know --- is kinda a nerve wracking prospect. 

It'll be fine though. I'll just look forward to the hugs afterward. I'm just going to keep saying that... :)

2 comments:

Daniel said...

Wish I could be there to wrack your nerves, wish you well, and hug you good bye. Best wishes. You'll blow past the expectations of those coming to listen to you sunday and then even more importantly you'll excel out there in the mission

Jen said...

You gonna be great! :) so excited!