I'm a slacker when it comes to this blog lately. I think about it often, but need to repent and take action now.
Wow. Lots of potential for things to write about. This time I'm going to keep it short though. I've been thinking a lot lately. Probably too much. Thinking about my life, where it is headed, where I wish it were headed, wheat I need to do and change and be, and wishing my purpose statement was as clear as it was on the mission. You'll probably be getting many future updates in specifics about this later on.... But for now, I've realized that God does have a purpose for me. And I can even sum it up in one sentence.
My purpose is to prepare for exaltation.
7 words. Pretty good right?
I'm still working put the kinks in the details of the plan to achieve this purpose.... But I'm working on trusting God to help me. And for today, knowing my mission statement is enough. I'll tackle details as they come :)
No comments:
Post a Comment