Yesterday I did two very big, very scary, and very needed things.
I changed my major.
And I ended a friendship.
Whew.... I feel like a different person almost. Changing my major was a lot more satisfying than I thought it would be. And when I ended a friendship with a person who has been hurting me more than I care to admit- it was so relieving.
Change is constant - but the funny thing is, it's usually for the better.
So now I am a Special Education major with an emphasis in Mild-Moderate disabilities; and I only have four semesters left before I get my teaching license. The fourth one will be student teaching!
2 comments:
Whoa! Congratulations, that's awesome! That major will be so rewarding for you!
Please tell me it was with the person I hope it was????
And congratulations with the major :) Good feeling, huh? :)
Post a Comment