I made it through the 2nd time, and my body does not like losing so much blood so quickly.
Here is the short version:
I almost passed out twice.
Yes, once again I was told to cough, and was the only victim in the room being told to do so.
I shortened my 'recovery time' in the chair by 15 whole minutes... but they made me lay on the floor with a pillow after I managed to successfully get out of their blue chair.
Bennett was a dear and decided to lay on the floor with me to make me feel better... I accused him of mocking me, but since I secretly believe he was trying to be sweet I was touched by his action.
I was kind of mortified by all the concern and attention I got... I don't like feeling like a weakling. But I am feeling pretty proud of myself for surviving it :D
No comments:
Post a Comment