Sunday, March 6, 2011

Fun Party!

Yesterday I had sort of a little birthday party with lots of fun and friends and cupcakes! We played 'Smurf' and 'Psychiatrist' and it turned out to be a very funny evening.

During Smurf a fellow was attempting to guess the verb "flirt" --- he asked me what the ramifications would be if I never ever 'smurfed' (flirted) again. I was at a loss for what to say, until my friend David jumped in and said, "I'd be really sad." Hehe

THEN. At one point we sent Dalon out of the room and all decided that we were going to answer his questions as if we were the person on our right. He came back in, and the first question he asked the person on my left was "What is wrong with you?"

I was very intrigued to hear that answer.

It was a good night full of laughs. My abs are sore today because of it. I've got such great friends!!

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Love those games! And I happen to love you!!!! Happy birthday dearest! I hope it was fantastic! :)

Snoopy said...

HAHAHA that's the best!
Have you ever played "In the manner of the word?" It's similar. One person goes out, and then the group picks an adverb, say, "Happily." Then the person comes back in, and they ask specific people or small groups of people to do things "in the manner of the word" (like, he comes in and says, "Pretend you're grocery shopping.) and then you have to do what they say, only you have to do it Happily, because that was the word. It can get pretty funny, especially when you pick crazy hard words like "maliciously" or "enthusiastically". Smurf is my favorite of those games, though. :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!