Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Dear Logan,

You are one of my favorite places ever. I got to visit you earlier this week, and when I drove out of Sardine and beheld your beauty, a smile crept onto my face and would not leave. Literally. I couldn't get it to stop even when my cheeks started to hurt and I tried.

I didn't do anything supremely phenomenal while I was visiting. Well, ok, ok, hanging out with any of the Musketeers is always phenomenal -- but I was so happy doing unphenomenal things with truly phenomenal people whom I happen to love dearly. My stomach was sore for nearly two days after just because I laughed so hard and so genuinely while I was visiting you. Thanks for being such a beautiful place.

I shall be looking forward in hopeful anticipation until the next time I am able to grace you with my presence.

With all my heart,
Krystal

5 comments:

Brian said...

haha glad you had fun!

Chess said...

I feel the exact same way. Logan sure gets under your skin in the greatest way, doesn't it? :)

Camille said...

I agree 100%... except that when we drove out of Sardine, you were not smiling. It was more like a massive grin from ear to ear. Thanks for the adventure! Love your face!

Carrie said...

Bah ha! Massive grin, huh? I believe it. ;) Gaaaah, I miss you all so so very much!!!

Mimi said...

I think that silly grin came because of the sure knowledge of knowing you were very soon to be in the presence of some rather cute males that you were rather excited to spend time with :P .....hmmmmmmmmm she could be right - - she normally is :D