So as some of you may know, I have a rather large quote wall in my apartment. If you are a frequenter of my place, you may even be fortunate enough to have one of your quotes featured there. I have heard from more than one source that this quote wall of ours happens to be, hands down, the most epic quote wall that any person has ever seen. No one has ever refuted that fact. I love our quote wall. It provides many a good giggle, and functions as a fabulous conversation starter, as well as helps to keep many memories alive. Now--- because the school year is ending, the quote wall will have to be taken down. This is a tragedy in my mind. However - I would like the quote wall to live on. So here, on this very blog, shall be documented some of the epic, and not so epic moments in our apartment. Keep in mind that these come in no apparent order, and more than likely a few wonderful moments will be missing. Enjoy at your leisure, and please feel free to tell me which is your favorite.
"If you are going to do the dishes naked at least shut the blinds." -Sharlee
"He can go sit on a log for all I care... and the red ants can eat his butt." -Aly
"The personal bubble ends at the teeth." -Dora
"I'm so brilliant sometimes it hurts." -Krystal
"You can test him... like Potiphar's wife." -Belle
"Krystal is the most righteous person I know." -Dora
"Not after tonight..." -Sharlee
"I don't wanna be annoying like a pomegranate...." -Krystal
"I don't want to be soft and easy to peel..." -Dora
"I slept with that pumpkin!" -Dora
"Then it got sick and died." -Riley
"Sometimes I wonder what is compelling me to do such a horrific act of weirdness." -Dora
"...hopefully making out with a hot specimen of man-flesh." -Krystal
"Yes." -Sharlee
"Don't mind me, I'm just getting dressed in front of you." -Dora
"Whatever." -Jacob
"I'm going to say a prayer... to myself." -Dora
"Ah... religion 101: You aren't God." -Krystal
"What happened to your nose?" -Sharlee
"You hit it with your head." -Krystal
"Sharlee has too much hair, and Dora has too much face." -Dalon
"I think he should smurf in Camille's specific vicinity." -Camille
"Are you picky about lips?" -Dora
"Well I guess that depends on how they taste." -Dalon
"And that's when I realized... I'm a wuss!" -Krystal
"But I'm a single pumpkin... so it's ok." -Krystal
"I got TP stuck in my eye so I went to grab it and I accidentally pinched my eyeball! It's true!" -Sharlee
"They went to Heaven." -Jacob
"That's only if they're good." -Krystal
"Krystal has made herself the queen of awkward." -Dalon
"I live for awkwardness." -Krystal
"Who can I cheat on Dora with so that she will like me better?" -Krystal
"I can relate to that." -Riley
"Kiss me. I'm pregnant." -Paul
"Brian, I am not your future child." -Krystal
"What do you look so scared about?" -Krystal
"I dunno. I'm just trying to cry." -Jacob
"You can come hunt me down and shoot me." -Riley
"And then you can play with him." -Carrie
"I can't date him, I need someone I can be naughty with." -Krystal
"Oh I see... you just want to be naughty." -Camille
"Krystal's not mischievous, she's just naughty." -Kelden
"I wish my spit tasted that good." -Krystal
"Well ________ probably thought so." -Dora
"He needs to learn to talk better." -Krystal
"Well, we can invite him over and break him." -Sharlee
"Imagine you have nostrils at the bottom of your feet." -Yoga Video
"Krystal! I don't think you're a control freak. Let's just establish that." -Brian
"What if a boy falls in love with me and I don't want him to?" -Krystal
"Kick him and say, 'Stop it.'" -Dora
"Make something really beautiful, like my face." -Camille
"You could elope. I'm pretty sure that's a good spring break activity." -Krystal
"Maybe you are having cuddle withdrawals and the only thing you've got is the wall." -Dora
"Look. I'm delusional." -Jacob
"Pumpkins are seasonal." -Grocery Man
"What about all the other fruits and vegetables?" -Sharlee
"I just thought you were having momentary problems, that's all." -Dora
"No! I'm dancing!" -Krystal
"I'd better get dressed." -Sharlee
"I'd better blow out the candles... we don't want to send the wrong message." -Krystal
"I'll pretend that I'm a hot man for a minute." -Sharlee
"He's not fun to talk to. Only about." -Camille
"Cameron, do you think you're too good for Krystal?" -Aly
"Could you ask a more awkward question?" -Krystal
"Cameron, do you think you're too good for Carrie?" -Aly
"My lips are wussy. They aren't as strong as they used to be." -Krystal
"Krystal crawled through the wrong window and was beat to death by a walker." -Dalon
"The Stake President told us to stay away from people like you." -Krystal
"Why?" -Riley
"Because we are supposed to avoid temptation." -Krystal
"I refuse to be involved in the putting of them together." -Camille
"Tell them about the prostitutes..." -Dalon
"They were supposed to stay in the car." -Riley
"What's the point of winning if Krystal wins too?" -David
"What do you want me to say? I'm sorry that all these men are interested in you? I'm sorry!!" -Krystal
"What am I? I am the tub that holds everything together!!" -David
"I diffuse the awkwardness as I create it." -Krystal
"Have you ever licked me?" -Riley
"You mean while you were awake?" -Paul
"I think at this point in my life love is nonexistent compared to chacos." -Brian
"People get drunk before noon all the time." -Brian
"I don't want to be gotten by that!" -Krystal
"It's not because I have mercy... it's in the rulebook." -David
"Why thank you Camille, you are a test of my patience." -Brian
"Summer is like the quiver of an eyelid twitch before it twitches." -Krystal (with the aid of Carrie and Camille)
"Krystal, don't make me hold your hand." -Brian
"Becoming a True Aggie does not make you CPR certified." -Cameron
3 comments:
Um, all of them? Seriously, great quotes. Every one. :)
I just silently laughed until tears leaked out of my eyes. And I don't even know you people! bahahahaha I miss quote wall days :)
I have to admit that all of these hold great memories even if I wasn't there or never heard the story behind it. I really love them all! Great memories Krystal...I miss you.
Post a Comment