A friend is a good thing. Especially those friends who keep the spirit with them.
Do you ever feel that all life's questions are rolling around inside of you, and your emotions and perspectives are starting to blur a little... not in a bad way, but just in a "I'm not quite sure what to think about life and myself in general anymore" kind of way. And then you sit down with a tender mercy from heaven. You talk for a while with an angel who helps your mind start to sort things through and who helps you to just put everything back in it's place in your head. Not because they're trying to or because you felt like you asked them to, but just because it's what naturally happens whenever you talk to them. Things get put where they should be. You may not solve the mysteries - but you find yourself again. You touch down to earth and find your eternal perspective. And you realize that because you have friends like that, because there are genuinely good people out there for you to love and admire, because God is in His heaven and there are others who know that, because of all these things, everything will work out. And life is good. So good.
I'm grateful for good friends. Especially good friends who are down to earth. You know who you are. Thanks Miss Carrie for that chat tonight. I needed it more than you know. And thanks for you others (you know who you are) who keep me going. Thanks for helping me to want to keep going and become better. I love you.
1 comment:
Miss Krystal--
You, my dear, are an incredible young woman, you know that? I'm so glad I thought to check the blogging world tonight. I tell you what, you made my day with that last post of yours. Honestly, a lot of the time I have no idea that my actions have so much effect on the people around me. Thank you, for helping me see the ripple effects. It's a needed part of life, if you ask me... to know that your actions and the good things you're trying to accomplish are actually doing some good in the world, you know? I sure love you Krystal and I appreciate the incredible example you are in my life. :D Never stop smiling.
Love ya my Cook!
~Carrie, the Baker ;)
Post a Comment