Friday, July 29, 2011

Fit for Adventure

I just bought my first set of Chacos.

As Brian would point out, this is a momentous occasion in my life. Brian is a dear friend of mine; (he advertises chacos in his sleep.... tee hee.)

Now I'm ready for a good hike. Maybe I'll break them in here and then see how they like the mountains in China....

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Krystal. You are amazing, you know that? I'm sure your new Chacos will be well loved, even on China's soil. :D Brian will be so proud! I'm pretty sure though, if he tried to advertise them in his sleep, no one would believe he was sleeping-- remember the time we woke him up by mentioning previously-mentioned-type-of-shoe?? ;) hehehe. Love ya girl.

Brian said...

LIKE!!!!

Alex Jackson said...

I'm gonna miss you Krystal! Its crazy to think that you will be in China soon enough. You're the greatest! One day I will get Chacos...one day :)

Camille said...

ha ha ha. Congrats! are they as amazing as Brian makes them out to be??