Yeah. I'm talking about myself. Tonight I got asked to put together a musical number for church in a few weeks, and I'm not so excited about actually performing in sacrament meeting, but I am happy to do it because it's a way to feel involved, which I miss. A lot.
I used to be involved in just about everything when it came to my ward. My family has always been the 'go early to set up, and stay late to clean up' type of people. I loved the friendships I formed and the way I felt when I was able to help so much. I don't even have a calling up here, and to be honest I feel very disconnected, which is kind of bothering me.
So basically I'm so starved for involvement that I'm excited about organizing a musical number.
Pathetic.
2 comments:
nothing pathetic about it - you just love to help out and are great at doing so :)
You are a much better person than I am. I think it is awesome that you love to help people and give service!
Take luck for your musical number! If I weren't three hours away I would come listen to it..
Post a Comment