for absolutely no reason at all? You just know that it would feel really good if you could get a good bout of tears worked up?
Tonight I really felt like that. It's been a great day, and I'm not really sad about anything, I just felt like crying. So even though it is horribly late... I looked through all the movies my family owns and picked the one most likely to make me cry.
I'll tell you, my family doesn't own very many sad movies, so it ended up being a toss up being 'Finding Neverland' and 'Little Women.' I finally settled on the latter because I'm pretty sure it'd be more effective for my purpose. I love this movie.. and it's not really a sad one, but without fail... I cry every single time that Beth dies.
I don't think I've ever done this before - picked a movie just to make me cry, at least not that I can remember.
It's kinda crazy... but I'll have you know that it felt pretty good.
1 comment:
I have those days too! Glad you have a good crying flick to watch. :)
Post a Comment