I love to analyze them; figure out what makes them act the way they do.
When you realize something about someone, something that they probably don't even realize themselves-- something clicks, and you find yourself appreciating them so much more.
I love listening to someone I love and know really well talk to someone else, and I can understand a whole bunch of things they aren't saying. Their tone of voice says things that I can hear, that the person they are talking to doesn't understand.
It's thrilling to know someone that well. Like solving a mystery, or finding a secret that hardly anyone is privy to. The whole world becomes so much more fascinating.
It's also fun to be able to point out to someone else things they haven't realized about themselves yet. They look at you in surprise, and then they get this faraway look... and when they look back at you they give a noise of understanding, and then say something about how surprised they are you realized that about them. It feels like you gave them a piece of themselves, a sort of a present.
But the best thing of all. Is that you absolutely cannot get to know someone that well without loving them.
2 comments:
Who are you watching (loving), girl? :)
Just some good friends -- My roommate, and a few other people. Unfortunately, nobody romantically significant... *sigh* hehe
Post a Comment