For no real reason at all?
I was talking to my Mom today. I was telling her of an annoying thing that happened to me today. One of those, "life just stinks sometimes" instances. And then I told her... that I wasn't going to let it get me down, because this week is too beautiful to be sad at all in.
And then she told me that I was too happy. She wanted to know what boy had suddenly popped into my life. I told her there is no boy, no I have not become a true aggie, or anything like unto it. And then when she told me that it was still weird for me to be so cheery, the only explanation I could give her was that springtime must be getting to me.
Isn't it amazing how absolutely nothing more than a ray of sunshine can make the world seem perfect in almost every way? I think everybody should be this happy today :D
No comments:
Post a Comment