Wanna know why?
I'm propped up against my pillows, snuggling under my electric blanket and homemade quilt. My pj's are on, and my teeth have been brushed! After passing my Aikido demonstration this evening (I apparently have earned one stripe on my white belt, just in case you were curious), I came home and curled up with a book. Not a text book, not study notes, and no homework: a fun book.
The lights occasionally flicker on and off, and the wind is howling ferociously outside. But I am snug as a bug in a rug. Isn't it nice to be able to curl up comfortably, and know that you are protected from the weather raging all around you? Just the thought of going outside makes me shiver. But for now I am very comfortable, with a drowsy kind of peace, and ready to go to sleep soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment