Thursday, April 15, 2010

Rough outline for today:

1. Brush my teeth and... well yeah
2. Stumble through my math lesson at 7:30 am
3. Eat breakfast and brush my teeth again
4. Pack lunch
5. Stare at the couch longingly and wish that I had time for a nap...
6. Observe 1st grade classroom
7. Do FBA observation
8. Go to work
9. Stay alert and take informal data during work... ummm... yes
10. Shove food into my mouth while walking to class
11. Sleep through class (alternative: play games through class)
12. Walk home
13. Make something random for dinner
14. Do some homework, but not really
15. Go to institute
16. Walk home, crash on the couch, and chastise myself for not going to the gym after institute
17. Finish up lesson plan for tomorrow and the homework that I was supposed to do earlier
18. Brush my teeth; debate between a morning and evening shower...
19. Stay up way too late again talking to my roommates...
20. Get into bed and thank heaven that tomorrow is friday

Anyone else's day sound like this?

And I wonder why I usually don't look forward to thursdays....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have days like this. :) Tuesdays are of the devil...

Krystal said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one. The good news of the day was that instead of berating myself for not making it to the gym, I was able to congratulate myself for going after institute. I even went by myself. :D