I thnk it's amazing how different things can remind me of different people. For example:
Fire hydrants make me think of my Dad.
The word "fault" makes me think of Jonathan.
When I see a cow, or a picture of a cow, or anything cow printed, I think of Clarissa.
Post-it notes remind me of Dora.
Mountain Dew and Potato skins both make me think of my Papa.
Thimbles make me think of Bee, while Spoons remind me of Marme.
The picture of the Woman at the Well reminds me of Teresa.
When someone says "it's fine" I think of Bennett.
'Princess and the Pauper' has Taylor written all over it.
Green roses tend to make me scowl and put me in mind of a very.... 'interesting' person.
Paper chains make me smile and remind me of Natalie, Stephanie, and my Cook cousins.
When the Aggies play against BYU I always think of my old supervisor Eric.
"Keeping options open" makes me laugh because I think of the FHE boys.
Mistletoe remindes me of Riley.
The song 'Would you Go with Me?' always makes me think of swing dancing with Alan.
Stuffed Elephants remind me of Jen.
Cleaning lights makes me think of Erin.
When someone says "funny lookin" I think of my Mom. (Not because she is funny looking though... just to make that clear. I don't want to get in trouble...)
Now the question I have is... what makes YOU think of ME?
1 comment:
The windmills in Spanish Fork canyon, swinging on swings, the word "secret" which makes me think secret circles, the words "darling" and "dear," anything at all that has to do with pranks, Allens, thinking about exploding grapes in the microwave, and the movie Mamma Mia. Crazy, eh?
Post a Comment