Yeah. You. Last night.
You showed up and made what would have been a glorious nights sleep a complete wreck. Why did you make it that way? Because you sorta asked, and I did something impulsive. Something that I hope I wouldn't do in real life.
And then you (yes... different you) showed up and got upset with me over the first you.
And then a few other yous showed up and I was supremely confused by what the crap you were all doing. Especially Dora. Dora you should not have two kids yet. Nor should you side with... that one person.
And then I wanted to cry because I thought I had waded through my thoughts on the you-ness-ish stuff. The "what would I do in this situation crap" - Yeah, I have it all figured out. Had it all figured out.
But if my dreams have anything to say about it apparently I didn't. Cause I did something irrational last night. And then I got yelled at for it.
Stupid dreams.
1 comment:
Wow. That's really all I can say. Well Krystal if you ever need a hug, I'm next door ;) Love you girly and good luck with all of this!
Post a Comment