When you happen to send along Mr. Krystal, I'd appreciate it if he met certain specifications.
1. He must ADORE me. Completely and totally. In a "I can't bear the thought of living without you so can I please just up and take you to the temple already?" kind of way.
2. He must be an excellent conversationalist with great communication skills. Someone who can get me to look at different points of view, and who will listen to me and look at my views too. Someone who I can talk to for hours, who is also ok with silence. Also: Please no one with a quick temper. I have a goal of never getting into a fight with my husband ever, I'd like to keep that goal.
3. Physically: I've always liked runners. Strong and lean, no bulging muscles please. Not too tall, but tall enough to put his chin on my head comfortably. I'd prefer either green or dark brown eyes, and wavy brown hair. Hands that show that they know how to work and have fun... Oh, and the smile. Please give him a smile that'll make me go weak in the knees.
4. I'd like a gentle voice. One that I could be content to sit and listen to for hours. He doesn't have to be a singer, just a nice talking voice please.
5. Please make him a tease. He has to like teasing me more than anyone else, and he should do it everyday. But make him serious and practical sometimes too. And smart. Smarter than me please.
6. I want a dreamer with big ambitions. Someone who will plan adventures and go on them with me. A play mate. With a great laugh that he uses a lot while we are out adventuring. Someone who will let me be his equal, but isn't afraid to lead our adventures either.
I sincerely appreciate your consideration of my requests. Please don't send him too soon, as I have some things I need to accomplish before I can make accommodations for him in my life. However, in a year or two if you've found someone suitable please send him my way. Thank you so much for your helpfulness.
Sincerely,
Krystal
3 comments:
This is fantastic. :) Perfect. I want one too please! Just make sure Elder Merrell finds his way back to UT in 1.5 years, and I'll be alright with that. He is already all of the above.
Good goals Krystal. You'll find him.
Nice sand-castle.
That was the cutest thing I have ever read :D I definitely have to say that I agree and pretty much everything. When you meet him please introduce us because I could use some hope that the type of guy I am looking for is out there :) LOVE YOU GIRL :)
Post a Comment