I got this idea from my friend. I made a list of 101 goals, I'm going to complete them in the 1001 days, which is almost 3 years from now. I'm supremely excited about it.
1. Make a snow angel
2. Get in a mud fight
3. Kiss in the rain
4. Place a Book of Mormon
5. Go through the temple
6. Write a children's book and send it in for publication
7. Bear my testimony in sacrament meeting at least every other month for a year
8. Wink randomly at a boy I really like
9. Go on a sunrise hike
10. Memorize 'The Living Christ'
11. Sleep under the stars
12. Attend the midnight premier of a movie
13. Complete a coloring book
14. Attach a note to a balloon and let it go
15. Sled down Old Main
16. Kiss someone at midnight on New Years Eve
17. Index 1001 names
18. Become CPR certified
19. Hike Mt. Timpanogas
20. Go to the Festival of Colors
21. Complete my Bachelor degree
22. Go on a junk-food fast for 3 weeks
23. Use dye to put a colored streak in my hair
24. Be a 100% Visiting teacher for over a year straight
25. Apply to graduate school
26. Build a kite and try to fly it
27. Obtain my passport
28. Make a bucket list
29. Anonymously give someone flowers
30. Own a little black dress
31. Make homemade Sushi
32. Pay off my student loan
33. Write a letter to myself in 10 years
34. Travel someplace outside of the U.S.
35. Save $5 for every goal I complete
36. Perform a song on my Oboe in sacrament meeting
37. Make a list of 1001 things I am grateful for
38. Read 3 books by C.S. Lewis that I have not previously read
39. Touch a snake
40. Say a prayer of only thanks once a week for 2 months
41. Get my wedding dress
42. Make pasta from scratch
43. Make my bed every day for 2 weeks straight
44. Find out if I like 'alfalfa'
45. Get my teaching license
46. Learn how to make good guacamole
47. Become comfortable driving a stick-shift
48. Do baptisms at all of the temples in Utah I have not previously visited
49. Donate my hair to locks-of-love
50. Go to bed before 11 every night for 2 weeks straight.
51. Purchase a pair of unneeded shoes that are not black, white, or brown
52. Put together a 72 hour kit for my car
53. Anonymously mail someone a 5 dollar bill with a note
54. Volunteer/do a service project at/for a children’s hospital
55. Pick out the songs for the soundtrack to my life
56. Attempt to snowboard
57. Read the entire standard works
58. Artistically paint a wall
59. Host a shower for someone
60. Try a new food every day for a week
61. Learn the basics of shorthand
62. Purchase a pair of rain boots
63. Learn how to change the oil in my own car
64. Read the entire conference Ensign three conferences in a row
65. Ask someone on a date
66. Get a pet fish
67. Get a recipe box and put recipes in it
68. Make a quilt
69. Turn my phone off and leave it off for 3 days
70. Go puddle jumping
71. Serenade someone who is not expecting it
72. Whistle a simple tune
73. Run a ½ marathon
74. Make a list of 5 people who have influenced my life and write them each a letter
75. Go Caroling
76. Sew a dress
77. Make homemade ice-cream
78. Buy New Jeans
79. Watch an astronomical wonder
80. Learn a new language
81. Learn a new piano piece
82. Go to a drive in movie
83. Write a list of 50 things I like about myself
84. Ask 10 friends to suggest a book and then read all of them
85. Be a vegetarian for a week
86. Go snowshoeing
87. Volunteer yard work services for someone who needs help
88. Complete an embroidery or cross stitch project
89. Find 3 new hikes and do them
90. Throw someone a surprise party
91. Own a different ‘confidence booster’ for every day of the week
92. Sleep on a trampoline
93. Purchase an Aggie sweatshirt
94. Find at least 3 family names and take them to the temple
95. Get engaged
96. Go fishing
97. Donate plasma
98. Make real lemonade by hand
99. Do an anonymous 12 days of Christmas for someone
100. Keep a miracle calendar for 3 months straight
101. Build a Sand Castle
START DATE: JANURARY 1st 2011
END DATE: AUGUST 27th 2013
3 comments:
Whoever this friend was is brilliant! I totally want to do this too! The funny thing is that so many of the things you have on your list are the same things I want on my list :) Good luck!!!
That's a great idea Krystal!!! Did you think of all of those yourself? You are incredible darling!
Mind if I steal your list? :)... only parts of it... jk. :)
LOVES!
This is cool. I like your list.
Post a Comment