That's right ladies and gentlemen, I was written a poem. Take that.
This is what I received:
*sings*
Once there was a little crystal,
It sat in a murky little lake.
Once it got eaten by a fishy,
Who many a fishers' lines did break.
The fishy was so very strong,
and all the female fish did watch,
in dismay as that super-strong fishy,
by the tail got caught.
He swung this way and that,
Unable to break the line,
and as he whooshed through the water backwards,
He realized he was out of time.
That fisherman gutted that poor little fish,
and threw the guts in the lake,
But first he found the crystal,
And gave it to his cu-tie-cake!
What thinks you? Haha
2 comments:
Hmm... I'll be honest; I'm not sure what to think! I mean its cute that this guy wrote it for you, but I'm not sure what he is supposed to mean by it. Ha! Or maybe there is no special meaning. Oh look at me, know I'm just rambling. I have no clue Krystal. Sorry.
Sounds like this kid is a nutcase. But I happen to know him. He is a nutcase. He probably didn't think he meant anything by it. He sometimes puts symbols he isn't aware of in things he writes though. Its weird.
So just for you, we will try to dissect this silliness.
crystal-Krystal That's an obvious connection.
What else do we have?
the Fish
Lake
Fisherman
Lines
Cutiecake
So this fish found a shiny crystal, then thinking it was nutritious or some sort of helpful to him, he decided to eat it.
Usually, this fish was capable of breaking lines, but it appears that between being caught in the tail and eating a crystal that obviously made him slightly weaker, he got caught.
And its pretty obvious this fish was a stud. I bet if he was human he'd have abs like Bruce Lee. Just saying.
So we'll stop here for a moment. Who do you know that is a stud that thought it was a good idea to swallow you whole? We'd guess that is the fish with nice abs.
What is the 'murky lake'? Dunno, Logan is pretty crappy during an inversion.
The fisherman 'pulls lines' (strings) and 'casts' things from above. Like maybe from heaven. A heavenly figure gutting a studly fish, thus preserving the crystal for his own purposes, to present it to someone.
'Nuf said. That was fun
Post a Comment