"I have a proposition." -Logic
"I usually don't like your propositions. You're bossy." -Hope
"Just listen ok? I think we should compromise." -Logic
"I'm listening." -Hope
"Let's tweak it. Let's act as if the slate is completely clean, build a castle of dreams, and then start fresh. I know it'll be rough for a bit, but I think this way will be best for everything, and we still get to believe." -Logic
"That's a sugar coated way of saying 'give up.'" -Hope
"So? Sugar is good." -Logic
"I know. And I think I like it. Surprisingly enough." -Hope
"Are you serious? You've been sticking to this one for ages." -Logic
"Yeah. Which is why I'm done. I'm done planning. Let's build a new castle." -Hope
"I think if we really start working together like this, we might actually get to experience what liberation feels like." -Logic
"I know. I think this will be good. Hard, most definitely. But good." -Hope
"YES!!! We start now." -Logic
"Ok. You're aware I may lose my resolve in a few days and revert back to my stubborn ways right?" -Hope
"I won't let you. This will be good. I know it will." -Logic
"Yeah, well you don't know anything really. But we'll try this anyways." -Hope
No comments:
Post a Comment