Sunday, January 16, 2011

Dora think's she's funny.

We were leaving sacrament meeting today in order to walk to Sunday school, and my roommate stops to talk to the Elder's Quorum President. In an attempt to be a good friend, I stopped to wait for her. Therein lied my mistake. Their conversation went as follows:

"Hey! I wanted to tell you something." -Dora
"Ok, what's up?" -EQ Pres.
"Well... did you know that it's mandatory for the Elder's Quorum President to take the Relief Society President out on a date?" -Dora
"Um.... really? I've never gotten that memo." -EQ Pres.
"That's why I'm telling you." -Dora

Here is where I interjected... and promised him that I'd beat her later.


Roomies make life so interesting.

8 comments:

Tairsa said...

Are you the relief society president then? That's hilarious!

Dora said...

U know I make ur life complete, deal with it :)

Chess said...

Megan, our RS Pres, is dating our EQ Pres. Dora's onto something. Just sayin'. :-)

Taylor said...

hahaha, Go Dora!

Christine Hoggan said...

I'm pretty sure when I was in a singles ward the RS pres married the EQ pres... lol

Snoopy said...

BAHAHAHahahahaha. i am SO with Dora on this one. sorry :)

Mimi said...

seems you are soooo outnumbered girl!! Go Dora!!

Annika said...

I still think that was funny.